Monday, March 28, 2011

My Top 5 Summer Trend Predictions

Image from chicagomag.com


  Hey everyone!  Since spring is already upon us, I've decided to go ahead and make my predictions for the upcoming summer trends.   Last year's summer trends and this year's spring trends are all making their way over into 2011's trends for the summer.  I'm super excited for this!  Especially since a lot of fun, bright, colors and patterns are going to be involved! 

1.  The tribal trend will go wild this summer with colorful patterns and textures.  Anything with a tribal feel is going to be on trend.  

2.  Floral and animal prints are going to be everywhere!  If you haven't caught on yet, anything with an abstract print is going to be see on everyone.  I especially love a floral skirt or dress paired with simple, feminine accessories.

3.  Crop tops are going to be huge!  Just about everyone is either wearing or talking about crop tops.  I can see why because they are so cute!  They would look amazing with jean shorts for the summer.

4.  Anything jean on top!  Things like jean vests, jean jackets, button down jean shirts, etc.  You know what I'm saying.

5.  Possibly my favorite trend, coral is going to be on everything from scarfs to rings to necklaces.  Mosey on over to my Forever21 haul to check out my coral statement piece I purchased from them.  I think it's about time coral is a trend because it's such a pretty color!

Do you guys have any summer predictions?  Let me know in the comments! :)

XOXO,
Katey


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for summer! The styles are amazing!

    I have been checking you your blog and I love it! I'm following it pubicly and I would love it if you could check out my blog and follow back pubicly.

    www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'll definitely follow it. :) Thank you so much for looking at my blog!

    ReplyDelete