Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Elle's 15 Random Questions Tag (In Blog Form)

http://images.easyelementsextra.com/paper/normal/plain-white-tag.jpg


Hi everyone! This blog post is my recreation of Elle's TAG video. Here's the link to watch her video


1. What do you think you can do but can't?  I think I'm a really good dancer while I'm doing it, but I stink at it.  Haha!


2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?  Is it bad that I can't think of any off the top of my head???

3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?  I loved Lizzie McGuire and That's So Raven.  I would always try to say "Oh snap!" like Raven did, but I couldn't do it. It was disappointing.

4. What are your virtues and vices?  Virtues: Loyal, trusting, and motherly.  I don't know if motherly is the right word for it, but I like taking care of people and watching over them.  Vices: Impatient, stubborn, and I forgive too easily.

5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money?  I still don't see how this could be a question, but of course I have to say love.  No one would be happy without being loved and loving someone back.

6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?  Honestly, I would say the future.  Most people are probably thinking about what era in the past, but I would love to go to the future.  I want to see what technologies they have developed. It would be awesome!  In the past though, it would have to be the 80's-90's.  I've always felt like I should have grown up then. I mean, some of my favorite shows are Saved by the Bell and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why? Um, definitely Forever21 and Nordstrom.  

8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?  It's kind of sad that I can't remember.  I was probably in school.  I would have been in 8th grade then.

9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?  There is one dream I've had where I go to this little town.  I'm always the one driving there.  I'm by myself every time and I stop in these little shops.  One's a boutique, another is a bakery, and a cafe.  Everyone of them has a person I know.  It's almost like I'm visiting my hometown, but I'm not.  It's really weird.

10. What's your horoscope?  I am a Capricorn.  I think it suits me.

11. What does your dream bedroom look like?  It probably looks like Miley Cyrus's, but with my own touches here and there.

12. What position do you sleep in?  I'm usually a side sleeper. Or a stomach sleeper.  I just flop all over the place really.

13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time? Um, I don't really watch vampire movies or shows... so I don't know any.

14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?  Haha, I'm wearing nothing on my feet.  I'm all natural. Haha!

15. Do you have neat handwriting? My handwriting is ok?? Haha!



XOXO,
Katey





                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment