Saturday, March 26, 2011

Forever21 Haul!!!

(From Google Images)

 As many of you know, Forever21 is my favorite store.  You can get anything from there!  Tops, dresses, cheap accessories, good quality makeup, etc.  You name it, they have it.  I recently went on an online shopping spree because I was in need of some new spring items.  Let's face it, my favorite sweaters from winter aren't going to cut it when it's already getting close to 80 degrees where I live.

(All pictures from Forever21.  Collage created my me.)


  I heart this dress!  This is the perfect dress to add to your spring wardrobe.  This dress is so light and airy.  It keeps you cool and comfortable.  It's the perfect thing to throw on if you are going out with your friends on a Saturday or have a lunch date.  I paired this dress with the white cardigan I also got from Forever21.  For accessories, I wore some silver leaf earrings my aunt made me and black sandals I got from Rack Room Shoes.

2. Speckled Dolman Top $15.80

  I would have linked the top so you could buy it, but when I bought mine it was a final sale item.  I was really lucky I got it.  I was on Forever21's website last night and there are a bunch of tops similar to this one that you can find.  This is probably my favorite top now.  It's so comfy!  This dolman top looks great on everyone and with anything!  I got mine in baby pink, which I think looks good on pretty much any skin tone.   A simple 3/4 sleeve top is stylish and figure flattering to most people and looks best when paired with tailored pieces, such as stovepipe jeans or flat-front shorts.  It was a little chilly when I first wore it, so I paired it with a pair of dark blue skinny jeans.  As for accessories, I went simple on the earrings and wore a pair of gold studs my mom has from a while ago, the coral pendant necklace also featured in this haul, and a pair of $20.00 brown boots from Wal-Mart.  It looked so good!


  I'm really glad I got this cardigan because it feels so good!  It's so soft.  It's 65% polyester. It keeps you cool and warm at the same time.  It's very strange, but feels amazing! And look how cute it is!  You always need a good white cardigan in your closet. It's an essential that you can pair with anything and make it look fabulous.  You can read how I first wore it back up at number 1.


  This is the most adorable skirt I've ever scene. Ever.  It's so cute and comfortable.  It makes you look polished and professional without trying too hard.  I know it's a little expensive for a skirt, but I think it's just a really unique item.  The first time I saw it I thought, "I HAVE to have this!"  It was a must have.  I paired this with just a plain white tank top from Old Navy that was tucked in and a navy blue cardigan from Kohl's.  For foot wear and accessories, I wore some brown sandals that had different beading details on it from Wal-Mart and my gold bangle from this shopping trip.


  This is the perfect accessory for any outfit.  It's simple enough to wear with a busy pattern and dramatic enough to wear with a simple outfit.  And look at how cheap it is!  I wore this cute little, or shall I say big, bangle with the blue speckled top and the lace tiered skirt. 


  So cute!  I love this one-size-fits-all ring.  This pretty little thing is the perfect accent for your spring wardrobe!  It can go with so many different outfits and can transition easily from day to night.  This ring looks really pretty paired with the baby pink dolman top or an ivory racer-back tank with some skinny jeans.


  Seriously?!  This is only $6.80?  This necklace is such a statement piece to have in your wardrobe.  Not only is the gold on trend for spring, but so is the coral color of the pendant.  This necklace basically screams spring.  It looks adorable matched with the dolman top or with a solid colored tank in grey, white, or light pink.  Keep the rest of your accessories minimal since this is such a statement piece.


  I love how simple, but pretty this top is.  It's so cute paired with my black skinny jeans I got from T.J. Maxx and black boots that I got from Target.  Since the weather flip flops back and forth where I live, I would only wear this outfit when it gets a bit cooler.  When the weather is warmer, I would where this with some white shorts and black sandals.  The rose tusk necklace also looks really cute coupled with it.  Since this shirt is so loose fitting on top, try to keep your pieces on the bottom more structured.  


  This is the perfect accessory for the Boho girl.  I love how unique this necklace is.  It looks super cute paired with solid or simple patterned shirts and dresses.  Warning: Items are bigger than they appear.  When I first saw this necklace, I didn't realize how big it really was.  When I was looking at the size for this necklace it said it was 1.97".  I was like, "Ok, that shouldn't be that big."  Wrong.  It's the size of my thumb!  Now, I'm not criticizing it.  I am just warning you.  It really is super cute though!

  I promise. I'm done for now.  Haha!  Sorry that was such a long post, but I wanted to give you guys my honest opinion on everything I got.  I hope you guys can find some spring goodies from Forever21 too!  Thanks for reading!

XOXO,
Katey

2 comments:

  1. LOVE F21! love ring...i get so many rings from there. their shorts are soo cute and such good prices!
    check out my blog!
    www.cuteybeautyfashionpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get almost everything from there. haha :)

    ReplyDelete