Saturday, March 26, 2011

Product Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects


  Hey everyone!  In the last couple of weeks, I've been hearing a lot about the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips.  My best friend, Brittany, tried the zebra print ones about a month ago and loved them!  She got so many complements on them.  They looked super pretty and stayed on for a long time, so I decided to give them a try.  I didn't want to copy her and get the same pattern and I didn't want something that you can easily recreate with regular nail polish, so I went for Laced Up.  So far it's been a week and they are still going strong!  They look exactly like they did when I first put them on.  They haven't even chipped!

  It was a little difficult putting them on at first because they wouldn't stick that well on some of the edges.  I decided to get my clear nail polish and put a light coat of it over them to help them stay.  It worked really well!  A lot of the strips were too big for my nails, so I had to trim them down.  Overall they are definitely worth the $8.50 to buy them.

  Have you guys tried them before?  Let me know in the comments below! 

XOXO,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment