Sunday, June 12, 2011

Style Secret: Nude Dresses



I'm sure many of you are aware of the LBD or the little black dress.  As of lately, the LND or little nude dress has been stealing the spotlight.  The LND is really classic.  It's best to wear in spring and summer because it does make your skin look a lot tanner and it just has that beachy feel.  This should really become a staple piece in your closet.  The cool thing is that you can style this dress so many different ways.  If you look at  what Taylor Swift has done with her dress, she kept it classic.  She added a little extra by pairing it with a nude belt to emphasize her tiny waist.  Hayden Panettiere made hers edgy by coupling her nude dress with black leather peep toe booties and a bright purple clutch.  The dress itself is really cute because of it's tight fit and really loose sleeves.  Vanessa Hudgens is the the queen of boho and you can see it with her laid back nude dress.  She chose to wear one that had different nude shades in a zig-zag pattern.  For jewelry she paired it with a long feather necklace and simple brown bracelets.  Vanessa kept that boho feel by putting her wavy hair half up, half down.

I hope you guys liked this post! Leave a comment letting me know whether you like this trend or not.

XOXO,
Katey

2 comments:

  1. I love the LND! I'm still looking for one in a shade that suits my skin tone though! When I finally find one I can already tell it's going to be my new staple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my blog! I'm doing the same thing too, but when I find one, I will probably be wearing it all the time! Haha:)

    ReplyDelete