Monday, June 6, 2011

Quick Tips! #2

Hey everyone!  So my mascara has a tendency to run during the day even though it's waterproof.  I use the L'oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black.  I would use a different mascara, but I really like the way it makes my eyelashes look.  My friend heard a trick from somewhere that if you spray hairspray on your face after you've applied your makeup, it makes it last longer.  I thought she had gone insane after she told me that, but the runny mascara was getting really annoying.  So I tried the tip and you know what?  It totally worked!  My makeup stayed in  place ALL day.  I used the L'oreal Elnett Hairspray because it has a light formula.  When you do this, you just do one quick, light spray.  So light it's not even there, but it does the trick.

Do I sound crazy or are you going to try it? Haha! Let me know in the comments below.

XOXO,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment