It was the One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Straightening Iron. The description said that the flat iron was infused with natural argan oil that smooths and defrizzes hair while you straighten or curl it. It is probably the best flat iron I have ever had. Just saying.
Now to get on to the point of this post, the flat iron came with it's own little bottle of argan oil to use for whatever. I started experimenting with it and did some research. I found out that this product can do almost anything. Argan oil is oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree. Argan oil contains significant amounts of fatty acids, one being omega 6 which is known for its uses in repairing and defending the skin. Because of all the fatty acids, it prevents against drying and loss of elasticity. It also contains a lot of Vitamin E that is known for really moisturizing.
You can use argan oil for almost anything. Here are some examples of how to use it:
1. Use it as a moisturizer. Like I said, the Vitamin E in it does it all.
2. You can use it as an anti-aging treatment on wrinkle-prone zones thanks to all the fatty acids...
3. Use it to strengthen weak and brittle nails. Mix equal parts argan oil and lemon juice and soak for ten minutes. Ta-da! Instantly tough nails.
4. You can use argan oil as a defrizzer. Just put two drops in your hands and rub them together. Now lightly run your hands with the oil through your hair.
5. Use it as a deep conditioning treatment. Apply about a quarter-sized amount in your hands and run it all over focusing on massaging it in your scalp and on the ends of your hair. Now wrap your hair in a warm towel for 30 minutes or overnight. Just be sure to wash it out whenever you're done.
6. You can also use it to improve the firmness of you skin and use it on rough areas of you body.
I also found out that model, Josie Maran, has come out with her own line of argan oil infused cosmetics. You can check it out here.
I hope you guys enjoyed the post!