Friday, February 18, 2011

Products I'm Loving!

    Hey guys!  I'm so ready to post again and I decided it to do it on some products that I have literally fallen in love with.  Since I have been having trouble with my skin lately, mainly it being too dry, I decided to test out new products.  The first thing I tried was the Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup.  I liked it at first, but the more I used it, the less I liked it.  It's a mousse foundation that's suppose to turn in to liquid when it touches your skin and have a powder finish.  It really dried my skin out, made me breakout, and turned me orange.  I looked like I had been attacked by a mob of orange markers. Haha!  So I was at Wal-Mart and decided to find something that could help moisturize my skin and look natural.

    First up is the Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance liquid foundation.  It's so cool!  It starts out white with little black beads in it.  You use your fingertips to apply it and blend it in to your skin.  It automatically blends in with your skin and makes your skin look flawless!  Here's what it looks like:



    Next is the Almay Smart Shade Smart Balance Powder.  It transforms in to your ideal shade just like the foundation.  Dry skin stays softly hydrated and oily skin stays shine-free.  I really like the packaging too!



    The last thing is the Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Concealer by Physicians Formula.  It comes with 3 different concealers.  A green one, skin colored one, and a pink one.  The green one conceals redness, the skin colored one conceals blemishes, and the pink one works as a highlighter.  They really erase everything that's on your face! And look at the packaging!


    I hope you liked it and let me know what your loving right now!

 XOXO,
Katey

1 comment:

  1. This combination of products work magic. Worth every penny. I would definitely purchase again.

    ReplyDelete