Saturday, February 26, 2011

Make your own lipstick!!

  Hey guys!  I've been into creating your own beauty products and scrubs lately.  I came across a way to make your own lipstick.  It's genius!



What you'll need:

  • Vaseline
  • Eyeshadow or pigment
  • Plate
  • Spoon
  • Contact case


  You just take enough Vaseline to fill up the contact case and scoop it out on to the plate.  You then take your eyeshadow and scrape it on top of the Vaseline.  I used a pressed nude pink eyeshadow, but a pigment would be easier to use since it's already in loose powder form.  After you put the eyeshadow on the Vaseline, you mix it all up with a spoon and tada!  You have your own lipstick!  You just scoop it all up and put it in the contact case to store it in.  The good thing about this homemade lipstick is that the Vaseline moisturizes your lips.  You can use it plainly as a regular chap stick, too if you didn't want any color.  You can also use the Vaseline to prevent blisters when you wear uncomfortable shoes.  The Vaseline works as a barrier to prevent your shoes from rubbing blisters on your feet.  It won't ruin your shoes either.  

  Anyways, I hope you liked my post!  Just let me know about any other posts you want me to do.  I'll talk to you guys later. Bye! 

  XOXO,
  Katey

2 comments: