Sunday, February 27, 2011

In's and Out's 2

Hey everyone!  I decided that it was time for a new In's and Out's post. Hope you like it. :)

In:

Thunderstorms:  I know I sound crazy but with all the snow my town has had since December, it's refreshing to have just a normal thunderstorm.  It's so relaxing to listen to the pouring rain and thunder when your going to sleep.  I love it!

L'oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub :  This stuff is amazing!  I've been using it for two weeks and I can totally see a difference.  I have a lot of acne scars on my face and they have literally disappeared along with my active breakouts.  I use it about once every two days.  As time goes on I'm going to limit it to about once every two weeks so my skin doesn't grow immune to it.

M-A-C All That Glitters Eye Shadow:  I've heard good things about M-A-C Cosmetics for a while now and I've never really had enough money to get a product from them (their eye shadows are $14.50).  Well, I finally saved up enough money to get a color that I had to have.  It was the All That Glitters eye shadow.  The color is so pretty.  It's the perfect starter color if you are just getting into makeup and it's subtle enough to wear as an everyday eye shadow.  The pigmentation and texture is amazing!

Image from Nordstrom

Zaihar Choreography:  I'm really into dancing of all kind.  I will usually spend hours looking at different dance videos on YouTube.  I'm weird, I know. Haha!  I've really been liking this guy's choreography. His name is Zaihar and you can check out one of my favorite dances by him below.  He's the dude in the front:




Out:

School Projects:  I'm really getting tired of doing projects for every class.  I'd much rather just write a paper or take a test and be done with it.  I mean, I've had 4 projects to do just this week.  See what I mean?

Bulky Sweaters:  Spring is upon us!  We need to get rid of the big bulky sweaters and trade them in for ultra light cardigans and tees.  You could pair a floral, loose fitting skirt with a tank and a cardigan and be ready to go!

Image from Forever21

Revlon PhotoReady Compact Makeup:  I tried this product about a month ago and raved and raved about it.  That was only like the first week though.  The more I used it, the more I hated it.  It dried my skin out big time and made me look like I was attacked by a mob of orange markers.  I was even using one of their lighter shades.  I really didn't like it.  I haven't tried the liquid foundation yet, but it might work better since it isn't in a mousse form.

Thanks for reading my new post!  I'll talk to you guys soon!

XOXO,
Katey

No comments:

Post a Comment