Sunday, January 9, 2011

In's and Out's 1

In:

New Year's Resolutions:  I've never really been into doing resolutions at all. To be honest I kind of thought that they were lame.  Even when I would try to come up with one, I wouldn't stick to it. So this year I felt like it was my year to stick with it.  My New Year's resolution is probably the same as everyone else, to get healthy and exercise more.  So far I've stuck to my plan. Well, as close as possible. I'm sitting here typing this while eating chips and dip. Oopsie!

Maybelline Falsies Mascara:  This stuff is a miracle worker!  I'm not even joking.  My eyelashes are light and short, but now they almost touch my eyebrows.  I think the miracle is in the brush.  It's curved to make a spoon shape.  You put it at the bases of your lashes and wiggle as you go up.  I only use 2 coats.  I remember in 7th grade when my best friend made fun of me for not having long lashes.  This stuff makes it look like you're wearing false eyelashes.  That's why it's called the Falsies.  I <3 it.

Cardigans and Pullover Hoodies:  I'm really not a coat kind of gal so cardigans and pullover hoodies take there place.  I have like 10 cardigans that I switch in and out with different tanks, t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, etc.  I only have one pullover hoodie but I love it.  It's from Forever 21 and looks like this:





Scratch by BG5:  I love this song!  It's by the Beach Girl5 (BG5) and it's like a fun, club, party song.  I have it on repeat along with all of their other songs.  If you watch Keeping up with the Kardashians you would recognize them.

Out:

Snow Days:  I live in the south and we've already had like 8 snow days.  I really don't want to be in school until July.  They're even calling for more snow Monday and Tuesday. Ugh!

Shearling Coats:  I know a lot of celebrities are wearing them like Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, Anne Hathaway, and Ciara, but I think that they are just ugly and need to go. Now.

Wrong Color Foundation:  Seriously people, it's not that hard to find your perfect shade.  If you go up to a makeup counter at Belk's or other places like that, they will match you with your perfect shade and give you suggestions of what to look for. I love Ulta's Fabulous Face Natural Finish Foundation in Creamy Natural.  It makes it feel like you're not even wearing any and gives you full coverage.

XOXO,
Katey

2 comments:

  1. omg i know which cardigan ur talking about! It's very cute and looks comfy people!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is. It feels so soft! I kinda wish I had gotten all the colors. haha :D

    ReplyDelete