Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gotta Have Her Style!- Demi Lovato

I love Demi Lovato's style!  It's always put together, but in a casual way.  I love everything about this look from the trendy oversize tee to the black leather platform heels. She's got it covered! Demi knows how to put an outfit together.    Down below are some similar pieces to her look.  All are from Forever 21.


$9.80


$17.80


$25.80

I love how she matched her bag to her shoes on this one and added the bright red stripped top to an all black outfit.  The belt cinches her waist showing off the smallest part of her body and adding to her curves. Normally she would opt for all black, but this is a nice change.


Forever 21, $11.80


Forever 21, $4.50
Forever 21, $5.80

Forever 21, 30.80

 Urban Outfitters, $58.00

XOXO,
Katey

3 comments:

  1. Wow forever twenty - one's prices are amazing!!! And so is demi's style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent seen many pics of demi in magazines, but now that ive seen more of her style im starting to like it a lot! the 1st one is prob one of my fav outta those (: also do you know how the sizing at forever21 on the skinny jeans work? they only seem to have 27,28, and 29... and im a size 0!! (or 1, they both fit) Check out my blog? Thanks! Great posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! It's my favorite one too. I looked at Forever21's site and checked out their size chart. I think you'd be a size 23/24. They measure their jeans according to waist size size. If your size runs out quickly, I would suggest going to their new arrivals section on their website and looking at jeans there so you are getting the newest jeans with the most available sizes. It's weird, I know, but I hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete